Are you looking for keto noodles? Here is a low carb noodle recipe that makes great pasta noodles. Learn how to make homemade keto noodles that are simple, quick and super yummy. Makes a great keto dinner or keto lunch.
These keto pasta noodles are gluten free and made with NO almond flour and NO coconut flour. No need to buy store bought low carb noodles when you can whip up these delicious keto noodles.
Once you make these low carb keto noodles everyone will be asking you to make them over and over – they are that good! They are great tossed with warm butter and Parmesan cheese as well with pesto sauce or marinara.
These are perfect fettuccine noodles to toss with a keto friendly Alfredo sauce.
- ½ c Hot water
- 4 Envelopes (1 box/ ¼ cup) Plain gelatin
- 1 c. Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the hot water into a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Once the water comes to a low simmer, add in the gelatin whisking constantly until completely dissolved. This can take a few minutes. Be sure to use only plain unflavored gelatin. This is generally found in the baking aisle along the regular flavored gelatin, but sometimes on a higher or lower shelf. One box usually contains 4 packets with 1 tablespoon of powder each. You will need 4 tbsp total for this recipe.
- Once the gelatin is dissolved in the water, add in the mozzarella cheese and stir constantly until completely melted.
- Whisk in the garlic powder, Italian seasoning as well as salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove the mixture from the heat, and pour it out onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Spread the mixture into a thin even layer, and let sit for 20-30 minutes.
- After the allotted time, you should be able to peel the mixture up off the parchment paper. When it has reached this consistency, it is time to form the noodles.
- Cut the edges of the mixture with a pizza cutter to get a rectangle shape with clean lines.
- Use the cookie cutter to vertically cut thin strands of fettuccine type noodles.
- Once the noodles are cut, they are ready to eat as is. It is important to note that you cannot heat these noodles up, so it is best to use them immediately at room temperature or later in a cold pasta salad. You can add warm sauces to the noodles, but because of the gelatin in them, if much heat is applied, they will lose their texture. They are wonderful tossed with some warm butter and Parmesan cheese!