Making these Cheesy Keto Breadsticks is going to make sticking to the keto lifestyle so much easier! One of the hardest things to give up on the keto diet is bread, but you don’t have to worry anymore! These easy low carb cheese breadsticks are going to change everything in your meal plan!
You’ll Need:For the Breadsticks:
- 4½ tablespoons of butter (melted & cooled)
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- 1 oz cream cheese softened
- 4 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⅓ cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese shredded
For the Top:
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease an 11X7 baking pan.
- Combine melted butter (I cool mine by popping the bowl in the fridge for 5 min), eggs, salt, and cream cheese then whisk together.
- Add coconut flour, baking powder, and spices to the mixture and stir until combined.
- Stir in cheeses.
- Pour batter into rectangular casserole dish.
- Top bread mixture with the additional mozzarella, parmesan cheese, and Italian spices.
- Halfway through baking use a pizza cutter to cut horizontally down the middle then vertically every inch or so to create a division in the individual breadsticks. I cut mine into 16 half breadsticks.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until breadsticks are done.
- Move pan to top rack of the oven and broil for 1-2 minutes so that the cheese is browned and bubbly.
- Serve with low sugar Marinara Sauce.
Serving Keto Breadsticks
- I love serving up these keto breadsticks with just a bit of homemade marinara. You can also add these as a side to my Italian Meatball casserole or Lazy Chicken Parmesan with a low carb marinara sauce.
- While these cheesy keto breadsticks are best right out of the oven, you may also want to make larger batches to reheat later. First, allow to cool, then place in freezer bags or freezer containers, and they keep well in the freezer for up to 3 months. They are great in the refrigerator for several days after baking.