This Pressure Cooker Korean Beef was made in the InstantPot and it's AMAZINGLY flavorful and totally simple!
Instant Pot Korean Beef is made in under an hour using the pressure cooker. This simple dinner recipe is the best make ahead meal for a busy week!
- 4 pounds bottom roast, cut into cubes
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 pear or Granny Smith apple peeled and chopped
- juice of one large orange or 2 small
- Season the cubed roast liberally with salt and pepper.
- Heat Instant Pot to saute. Once the pan is hot coat the pan with the olive oil and in batches brown the meat on all the sides. Transfer meat to a plate while you’re working.
- Once all the meat is browned de-glaze the pan with the beef broth, scraping up all the browned bits.
- Pour in the soy sauce and stir to combine.
- Return all the meat back to the pan and then place the garlic, ginger and pear on top of the meat, stirring lightly to slightly combine.
- Finally add in the orange juice.
- Place the lid on your Instant Pot and using the manual button on high pressure set to 45 minutes. Make sure the valve is closed.
- Once the pot is done, release the steam and shred meat using a fork.
- Serve over rice
- To make this recipe in the slow cooker follow all the steps 1-7. Slow cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6-7 hours.